Strategising to Win
STRATEGISING TO WIN:
If you do not know why the prospect should select your solution, how are you going to convince them to buy from you?
This workshop gives participants the techniques and tools to determine their competitive position and select the right opportunities to invest in by understanding how and why they can win. Learn to use that understanding to shape and communicate an offer that is most desirable to the prospect.
Find out how to turn strategies into tactics that the team can use in planning and writing a persuasive proposal. Use these skills to provide the strategic input they need to implement the best practice learned in the Managing Strategic Proposals and POWeRful Proposal Writing workshops.
Learn how to:
- Select the best opportunities to pursue
- Track your real chances of bid success
- Build customer loyalty based on in-depth understanding and clear communication
- Take measurable steps to improve your competitive position\
- Have a clear understanding of what you need to do to win an opportunity
Course content includes:
- Understanding what influences evaluators’ decisions
- Identify decision makers & influencers; their individual & organisational issues
- Understanding the buyer and how to align your solution to their needs and issues
- Document, implement and write your capture strategy
- Extend your capture strategy into proposal strategy
- Calculating power ratings
Who should attend:
- Capture Managers
- Proposal Managers
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Professionals
- Anyone who has responsibility for an opportunity.
Download workshop flyer here
To book your seat at an upcoming Strategising to Win workshop, please use dropdown menu below to select your preferred workshop location and date.