In this online, virtual course, participants learn a proven process for capturing strategic business opportunities in any industry. Participants learn high impact skills for qualifying opportunities and strategically positioning their organizations for successful bids.
The online course model consists of 3 live, virtual, instructor-led sessions conducted in a single day. Participants work on a case study during 1-hour breaks and practice applying tools and techniques.
Course content includes:
· Recognising the customer buying process
· Understanding the roles and responsibilities of capture planning
· Using Pwin (the probability of a win) to evaluate factors leading to a bid/no-bid decision
· Selecting and qualifying business opportunities of interest, based on rational criteria
· Employing competitive intelligence in capture planning
· Analyzing competitors’ positions from the customer’s perspective
· Refining the capture strategy – discriminators, theme statements, value proposition
Who Should Attend
· Capture Managers
· Opportunity Managers
· Business Developers
· Sales Professionals
· Sales Management