Customer Focused Writing (CFW)
Customer Focused Writing
How can you write proposals and other sales documents that buyers are more likely to read and respond to?
This is an instructor-led, virtual/online course with all lessons conducted in a single day.
Learn how to:
- Make sure your document hits the messages your customer needs to hear to buy from you
- Show that you really understand your customer by focusing on their real issues
- Organise your thinking around business opportunities through a systematic approach to strategy
- Reduce your effort on sales and save time with a reliable and reusable approach to writing
Course content includes:
- Assessing documents from a customer perspective
- Advancing the sale with customer-focused documents
- Identify the customer and their “hot buttons”
- Organise with the Four-Box Template
- Creating a draft
- Revising to improve customer focus
Who Should Attend:
- Business Development Professionals
- Proposal Writers and Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Proposal Contributors
Download CFW Brochure
To book your seat at an upcoming Customer Focused Writing workshop, please use dropdown menu below to select your preferred workshop location and date.