POWeRful Proposal Writing – Singapore
POWeRful Proposal Writing
Learn a proven process for developing winning proposals in any industry. This workshop teaches you high-impact skills for developing customer-focused proposals that score higher on proposal evaluations.
The online course model consists of 3 live, virtual, instructor-led lessons conducted in a single day, teaching how to plan, organise, and write a winning proposal that embeds customer focus. Participants work on a case study during 1-hour breaks and practice applying tools and techniques.
Learn how to:
- Recognise and apply the seven key characteristics of effective proposals
- Plan an effective proposal or section by leveraging strategies developed by the sales or capture team
- Gain and hold the customer’s attention by organising textual and visual content around their hot buttons and issues
- Create proposals that sell by writing persuasive, succinct, well-organised proposal content and themes
- Gain higher evaluation scores by using effective examining and revision processes to improve customer focus
Course content includes:
- Focusing on customer issues, requirements, and hot buttons
- Organizing to make evaluation and scoring easy for the customer
- Creating key themes that convey the reasons for selecting your solution
- Writing content that sells the message and is compelling to the customer
- Using formal and informal feedback to enhance consistency and maintain message focus
- Editing and evaluating content for correctness, conciseness, and customer focus
Who Should Attend:
- Proposal Contributors
- Proposal Writers and Managers
- Business Developers
- Sales Professionals
Download workshop flyer here
To book your seat at an upcoming POWeRful Proposal Writing workshop, please use dropdown menu below to select your preferred workshop location and date.