Customer Focused Conversations – Singapore
Customer Focused Conversations:
A highly interactive one-day session that will help you have far better customer conversations.
How can you use each meeting with your customer to deepen your understanding
of them and create a relationship of trust?
Participants will learn and practise techniques for engaging buyers through
conversations that explore their existing concerns and their vision for the future
to understand whether and how your business can support their success.
Learn the principles that will communicate your customer focus in conversations:
Learn how to:
- Demonstrate customer focus in every conversation
- Apply active listening techniques to improve the customer’s experience
- Ask the questions that will give you insight into the customers issues and
- Prepare for conversations that will advance the customer relationship
- Play information back for validation
When asked how these skills will contribute to your organisation’s overall mission, previous participants have responded citing:
- “Go in with more confidence, be prepared to adapt”
- “Better outcomes from meetings”
- “More effective use of time”
- “More effective conversations and meetings”
- “Better solutions and relationships”
- “Being able to get the information I need”
- “Structured questioning to get the best result”
- “Increased effectiveness of relationships”
Course content includes:
The value of customer-focused conversations:
- Understand how customers buy
- What makes them trust you?
- Make the transition from vendor
to trusted advisor
- Identifying barriers to listening
- Clarify the emotional content
- Note and use the customer’s language
- Consciously manage your body language
- Understanding the purpose of asking questions
- Recognise different questioning styles
- Help customers discover potential benefits
- Six reasons why a customer might question you
Who Should Attend:
- Opportunity Managers
- Business Developers
- Sales Professionals
- Sales Management
- Project Managers
- Anyone who talks to the customer and plays a part in identifying, qualifying and advancing opportunities.
Download CFC Brochure
To book your seat at an upcoming Customer Focused Conversations workshop, please use dropdown menu below to select your preferred workshop location and date.