Learn to use POWeR™, a disciplined and repeatable writing process, to develop responsive, compliant, and customer-focused proposals.
- Planning – Develop content; analyze audience
- Organizing – Mirror customer’s instructions; use 4-Box template
- Writing – Draft text quickly and efficiently; save time and rework
- examining – Use peer review to check content, format, and tone
- Revising – Ensure your proposal is clear, concise, and correct
- Developing content, graphics, and branding that clearly reflect the quality of your organization to the evaluators
- Using POWeR™ to develop proposals that are easy for evaluators to evaluate and score, increasing your probability of winning
- Scheduling colour team reviews to obtain unbiased views and recommendations for improving proposal content
This module includes a short quiz at the end of the course. Students also have access to the Shipley Proposal Guide sections to supplement learning and reinforce key best practices.
You will have access to the course for 1 year.