Customer Focused Value
How can you change the conversation with buyers to be about more than just price?
- Build value-based relationships with your targeted buyers.
- Understand where you can add value to new and existing customers, and how to use this understanding to gain their interest and loyalty.
Participants of this 1-day workshop will learn how to identify the ways in which they can bring value to customers and to use this understanding to initiate relationships and offer solutions that create lasting value for both parties.
Learn how to:
- Gain insights into your customer’s world by mapping their relationships with their customers and competitors
- Utilise industry knowledge to understand and create value that this customer will recognise
- Practice effective techniques to gain traction with buyers and collaboration from suppliers
- Arm yourself with a set of simple tools and skills that you can immediately put to use to increase customer engagement and enhance existing relationships
- Build supplier relationships that add to your value
Course content includes:
- Understand customer-supplier relationships
- Use PESTLE to assess the industry environment
- Use indirect contacts to build your knowledge
- Build your suppliers’ knowledge of your business environment
- Review your position; Take time to review your progress with the customer
Who Should Attend:
- Opportunity Managers
- Business Developers
- Sales Professionals
- Sales Management
- Project Managers
- Anyone who talks to the customer and is responsible for identifying opportunities and developing a win strategy.